Last revised: December 29th, 2020.
When providing the data to us you may be asked to specify certain privacy preferences which affect how the Company will process your data. By selecting the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information. Please be aware that this is subject to Website's interface providing such controls. The Company may change the Website's layout and/or interface, provided such change does not result in substantial change of practices regarding the collection or use of your personal data.
The Company may collect your information through software development kit and application, APIs and similar technological solutions, integrated in third party, web source, mobile applications and vendors mobile devices in order to provide you relevant services and to enable the serving of advertising and personalized content.
If not specifically defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in our Terms and Conditions and/or other documents that can be accessed on the Website.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes and in the ways listed below:
- When using our Website – our web server may collect your IP-address, the website from which you were referred to our website, the webpages you are visiting on our Website, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system as well as date and duration of your visit. Further data will only be stored and processed if you willfully and voluntarily provide it to us through a contact form or other interface solution that may be available on the Website.
- Device and app information – this category includes your device's type and model, system language, the device's operating system (such as Android or iOS), mobile carrier name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), app history and usage information (such as information about running and installed apps on the device), information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events (such as in-app purchases), your device's IP address, and identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or other types of unique device identifiers (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer).
- Location information – The Company collects information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information does not tell us where you or your device are precisely located. This information is sent as a normal part of internet traffic. In addition, we also collect implicit location information, which allows us to infer that you are either interested in a place or that you might be at the place – this information does not actually tell us where your device is precisely located.In addition, the Company may collect the precise location of your device (using GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth signals, Beacons signals and cell tower ids that can be used to derive or estimate precise location, or other geo-location data), when location services have been enabled by the End User.
- Log information – this category includes the app or website visited, session start/stop time, time zone, and network connection type (WiFi, cellular), and cookie information.
All data collection has its purpose, and for each purpose we make sure to establish a legal basis for the processing of your data. You need to be aware of the purposes of our data collection, so that you can make an informed decision regarding your use of the Website. Each of the purposes is supported by our legitimate business interests. We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services – provision, audit, research and analysis of information in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
- Fraud detecting and preventing.
- Enforcing our policies, resolving disputes and communicating with you.
Other purposes (if any) shall be directly stated on the Website and communicated to you prior to you submitting your data to the Company. Information Sharing
We share collected data with:
End User Choice
- With our service providers – we contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations (for example, storage of information). We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. We will always require the service provider to fulfill the rules and obligations set out in the relevant legislation.
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies. This includes the Website administrator and/or owner, if it is different from the Company. We will always require the service provider to fulfill the rules and obligations set out in the relevant legislation.
- In connection with legal proceedings – when we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of the Company, our partners or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business – if a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- In addition, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information with other third parties. This information cannot be used to identify you or any other subject.
We care about you and your choices. This is why we provide the instruction below. Even if this instruction may be not directly relevant to the Website, you have a right to be properly informed about your data.
To opt out of personalized ads in apps on your mobile device, we suggest that you follow the instructions below.
If you have an Android device –
1. Find Google Settings – depending on your device, it could be located here:
• A separate app called Google Settings;
• In your main Settings app, scroll down and tap Google.
2. Tap Ads
3. Switch on Opt out of interest-based ads
If you have an iOS device –
If you have an iOS device, you can opt out of interest-based or "cross-app" advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting Limit Ad Tracking to 'ON'. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to 'ON'.
Please note that while the Company aims to provide you with up-to-date information on different browsers and devices in order to ensure you have full control over your data, the Company legitimately cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the instructions above, since the mobile devices are engineered and their software is managed by companies the Company has no direct or indirect control over, and each of these instructions is subject to change. The same goes for possible vendor software and security updates that the Company has no control over. We also remind you that the list above is not exhaustive. Therefore, we advise you to get fully acquainted with your device before accessing the Website (or other websites), as well as to study its privacy settings. Data Retention
We retain personally identifiable information we process for as long as needed to provide services to you subject to purposes listed above. We retain and use this information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Retention periods will vary according to the type of the data and in some cases, there is legislation in place which requires us to keep the data for certain time period.
We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed.
End User Rights
If you reside in the jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may contact us at any time and request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. In addition, we may not be able to exercise your request in the event we cannot identify you. Security
The Company has implemented security measures in order to protect your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction as necessary. We protect your personal data from unauthorized or accidental destruction, accidental loss, technical errors, falsification, theft or unlawful use, and from unauthorized amendment, copying, access or other unauthorized processing.
You should be aware, however, that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic media creates certain security risks, and that we can give no guarantee of the safety of information transmitted to us by these means. International transfers
The Company does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information (including persistent device identifiers) relating to children under the age of consent (namely, below the age where consent must be given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child, as required the applicable law in the jurisdiction you reside in ("Age of Consent").
Please note that while we strive hard to ensure that our policies are respected, we cannot be held responsible for the practices of our partners. Our partners are responsible to ensure that their privacy practices comply with applicable privacy laws and requirements, including with respect to safeguarding children's privacy.
If you feel like we processed your data incorrectly, we advise you to contact us using the information set out in the section below. Contact Us
Music Services LLC
420000 Tatarstan Republic, Kazan, Karl Marx street, 5, office 111
We will make our best efforts to respond to you as soon as we can.